Effective date: August 7th August 2018.
David Groves Caricaturist (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the Grovescartoons website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of my policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use my Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And Use
I collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve my Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using my Service, I may ask you to provide me with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
• Email address
• First name and last name
• Phone number
Use of Data
David Groves Caricaturist uses the collected data for various purposes:
- • To provide and maintain the Service
- • To notify you about changes to our Service
- • To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- • To provide customer care and support
- • To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- • To monitor the usage of the Service
- • To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Data Handling (GDPR): David Groves Caricaturist is fully GDPR compliant and as such when you submit your enquiry/booking you acknowledge and provide your consent to him storing and using your personal data only for use to administer your enquiry/booking. Your data may be held for up to 3 years. All data will be removed upon request, as required by GDPR. To be notified of the data currently held on you, or request its removal, please e-mail grovescartoons:gmail.com Please check to consent to data handling – If you do not wish for your data to be stored by David Groves the Caricaturist, please do not submit the contact form.
Disclosure Of Data
David Groves Caricaturist may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
• To comply with a legal obligation
• To protect and defend the rights or property of David Groves Caricaturist
• To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
• To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
• To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to me, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security
Links To Other Sites
I do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided me with Personal Data, please contact me. If we become aware that I have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, I will take steps to remove that information.